American Notary USA is committed to protecting your privacy and security. We utilize a sophisticated system of encryption technologies to securely maintain the confidentiality of your account Information we collect from our clients is completely confidential and is used for customer support, billing, and accounting purposes only. Our proven system protects data you submit and prevents anyone from gaining access to any of your private transmissions, including your credit card and contact information. Your credit card is NOT stored on our servers. For your security, all credit card information is communicated directly to Authorize.net. Authorize.net is a 3rd-party credit card processing company.
It is also important to note that our Company will never share or sell your email address or other personal information with any service or product providers. We want a lasting, permanent relationship with you, based on trust and Security in the knowledge that our site is safe and your privacy is always protected.
We reserve the right to terminate your account if we determine there has been abuse or violations of our rules such as:
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Download any files posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restricted or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable to any Communication Service.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
American Notary USA uses “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. For each visitor to our website, our web server automatically recognizes and collects only your domain name, but not your e-mail address, unless you volunteer it. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. American Notary USA uses standard cookie technology, which you can disable through your web browser options, to store visitor's preferences, record session information, such as items that consumers add to their shopping cart, and record past activity at a site.
We do not use cookie technology to harvest email addresses or other personal information. Additionally, when you view our website by linking from another web page, we may store the name of that web page. All information collected through cookies is for internal use only and is used to compile aggregate information to analyze site, page, and service usage and consumer purchasing behavior.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. Cookies help recall your specific information on subsequent visits enabling you to access such sections from the same computer without the need to log-in multiple times. These cookies are used solely for session management and do not contain any personal information.
You can accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the American Notary USA websites.
AMERICAN NOTARY USA is not a law firm or a substitute for an attorney or law firm. Our database of notaries is not licensed to provide and do not provide any legal advice, and we do not accept any legal fees. While we provide general information throughout the website, we cannot provide any advice, opinion, or recommendation about your specific legal situation, including whether any document may be electronically signed or whether an electronically signed or notarized document will be valid for your intended use or accepted by your intended recipient. If you have any questions at all about validity or acceptance of your document by the intended recipient, please check with them first. We encourage all our users to seek legal advice for any questions about your documents or the transactions they relate to.
You may Cancel your free or paid membership at any time. For paid membership cancellation - can be canceled by contacting American Notary USA Support Team via email not less than 14 days before the next billing cycle.
American Notary USA welcomes your comments regarding these terms and conditions. Please contact us with any comments and questions by telephone, email or postal mail.
American Notary USA
4860 Cox Road Suite 200
Glen Allen, Virginia 23060